uPVC ASTM-D PIPES & FITTINGS.
RAKSHA uPVC ASTM-D Pipes & Fittings are an innovatively designed piping system for Cold Water application only. It has an array of advantages which promise low thermal conductivity, fire resistance, chemical and corrosion free pipes. They are strong, durable, long lasting and cost effective when compared to other materials. These pipes are resistant to weathering environmental, shock and abrasion. These pipes are lead free making it ideal for transporting food and consumable liquids.
Sizes : 15mm to 100mm.
uPVC ASTM-D Pipes
- Rugged, tough yet light in weight
- Easy to handle and install.
- Manufactured from high quality PVC compound.
- Low pipe expansions when compared to other materials.
- Entirely non-toxic and free from lead or heavy metal.
- suitable for potable water applications and free from bad odor and taste.
- Fire resistance and self extinguishing.
- Even surface ensure extremely low friction loss and scaling.
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance to mostly all acidic and alkaline solutions.
- Moulded with accuracy to match the pipes.
- Easy cold welding process faster installation.