Justifying our reputation in this market, we are immersed in the arena of offering a broad consignment of PPR Pipe. Panchakanya’s proficiency in manufacturing international standard PVC and HDPE pipes and fittings in Nepal has further led the group to manufacture and deliver to its consumers a better and efficient product. PP-R Pipes and Fittings are the latest innovation of Panchakanya group. These premium quality products are a complete plumbing solution for hot and cold water distribution and a replacement for all metal pipes. The fusion welding that connects the pipes to the fittings ensures a plumbing system with a strong bonding for 100% leak proof.
- Cost efficient: Zero conditional cost incurred installation by eliminating the usage of a hacksaw, seal tape, jute, etc. Our PP-R’s unique properties offer the most cost-effective hot and cold water distribution system.
- Purer drinking water: The water remains pure at all times in Panchakanya PP-R system, unlike the regular metal pipes where corrosion creates encrustation and leaching of metal ions leading to impure water conditions.
- High strength and lightweight: The product has good ductility, impact and temperature resistance. Its lightweight property makes it cost effective while transporting and handling.
- Longevity and convenient: The product has a minimum lifespan of 50 years and is hassle free from corrosion, leakage and calcification.
- No calcification
- 50 years lifespan
- High pressure and temperature resistance (95)
- Non-decaying and non-deforming
- Smooth inner surface for better flow to reduce electricity and pressure usage by pumps
- The best solution to today’s hot and cold water channel
- Reliable, durable, quick and easy to install
PPR SYSTEMS APPLICATION AREAS:
- Hot & Cold Water piping system for indoor & outdoor installation in Residential & Commercial, Industrial.
- Solar water heating system.
- Drinking water, mineral water plants & liquid food transportation.
- Heating system inside building including floor, wall & radiator heating.
- Air distribution & compressed air piping system.
- Air conditioning & chilled water system.
- Transportation of aggressive fluids in industries, such as Chemical plants, Petroleum & Gas Plants, Oil plants, Pharmaceuticals, Breweries, ETP, STP & WTP.
PANCHAKANYA – PP-R PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
- PN 10 – 20mm to 110mm (for cold application)
- PN 16 – 16mm to 110mm (Higher Pressure Hot and Cold Water)
- PN 20 – 16mm to 110 mm (Higher Pressure with Higher Temperature).
- PN 25 – 16mm to 110 mm (Higher Pressure with Higher Temperature).
JOINTING METHOD OF PANCHAKANYA PPR SYSTEMS:
- Cut the pipe right angle to its axis using burr free cutter.
- Ensure that pipes is free from burrs or cutting chip
- Clean the pipe & fitting perfectly before welding.
- Mark welding depth at the end of pipes.
- Mount the suitable dies on heating element of welding machine according to the diameter of Pipe and fitting to be welded.
- Connect the welding machine to 220/230 volts A.C. power supply.
- Select 260 Deg. C. temperatures on the welding machine thermostat.
- Wait for reaching the required working temperature.
- Insert the pipe and the fitting in the dies by exerting light pressure.
- for heating time, refer the table given for different sizes of Pipes.
- After heating, quickly insert pipe into the fitting by exerting light pressure.
- Any misalignment should be corrected immediately after insertion to avoid any Stress in the weld.
- Allow the joint to cool as per cooling time given in table.
This type of connection ensures perfect sealing even under the severe working conditions.
Recommended Time For PPR Systems Fusion Joints.
Scroll to view
|PIPE DIA. (MM)||WELDING DEPTH (MM)||HEATING TIME (SEC)||WELDING TIME (SEC)||COOLING TIME (MIN)|
Our Product Range Wall thickness chart as per DIN – 8077 : 1997
Wall Thickness and weight chart of PP-R pipe as per DIN-8077:1977
Scroll to view
|Sl No.||PIPE SERIES||2||2.5||3.2||5|
|SIZE||OUTER DIAMETER||WALL THICKNESS (MM)||WEIGHT (KG/MTR)||WALL THICKNESS (MM)||WEIGHT (KG/MTR)||WALL THICKNESS (MM)||WEIGHT (KG/MTR)||WALL THICKNESS (MM)||WEIGHT (KG/MTR)|