cPVC & uPVC BALL VALVES.
RAKSHA Ball valve is a high quality, economical quarter-turn shut off valve designed for water distribution in residential, commercial building, lawn sprinklers, gardens, spas, and other wide range of applications.
RAKSHA Ball valves provide exceptional chemical and corrosion resistance against rusting, scaling and pitting. The use of standard O-Ring seals and PTFE seats enables bubble tight shut off.
Sizes : 15mm to 50mm.
SALIENT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Long life span, light in weight & assembles quickly.
- Safe for sensitive application as it is processed from non-toxic lead free compound
- Easily installed with solvent cement.
- Can be installed in vertical or horizontal piping system.
- Ball valves are hydrostatically tested.
- PTFE seats automatically compensate for fluctuations and wear & tear.
- Ball Valves are hydrostatically tested.
- Stem guides prevent side thrust.
- Open/Close positions indicated on handle.
- No metal part inside for corrosion to occur.
- Specially designed full bore which gives optimum flow rate.
- Meets standards of PVC ball valves ASTM-D-2466 SCH-40 and CPVC ball valves ASTM-D-2846 SDR-11.